Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thankful Thursday

  1. I am SO thankful it's Thursday!  That means tomorrow is Friday! Pretty obvious observation, but it's also a very, very important observation!
  2. I am thankful that I get to see my parents this weekend.  We're doing our Father's Day celebration this Sunday.  Golf, then food. :)
  3. I'm thankful that I scheduled a shoot with my photographer friend, the amazing Heather Hensley, with Studio 88, to do a wedding dress shoot!  Woo Hoo!  I get to play dress up in my wedding dress and play model!!  She's so much fun.  It isn't until the end of July, but I'm already so excited about spending the day with her!
  4. Althought I'm having a hard time with this one, I'm thankful that today is a rest day for me.  My workouts haven't been stellar this week. :(  I spent two days on the elliptical and only ran one day, but I think taking the fourth day off after three consecutive days of working out is probably best, especially for this almost threatening to be sore knee.  So, it's a forced day off.  But tomorrow, I'm back at it!  Pavement, here I come!  So, I'm thankful for that, too!  I just feel lazy taking today off, and I don't like that one bit.
  5. I'm thankful for my shopping finds from yesterday!  A swim suit that fits correctly!  Yay!  Saving it for Vegas, I think. :)  And a very cute dress from Target.  I love Target.  It makes me happy!
  6. I'm thankful for the torrential rain we got for a few hours yesterday.  We needed it, and since I ran in the morning, it didn't affect my workout.  Plus, since it cause my golf lesson to be delayed, I got to spend some time with one of my wonderful friends!
  7. I'm thankful that I was pretty productive today at work!  I should be this productive every day, but I was on a roll today. :)
I also wanted to mention that I'm aware I'm very much slacking in the photo challenge department.  No excuses...  I've just been slacking...  Will try to work on that.

Happy day before Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment