Monday, June 4, 2012

A Few Quick Updates

Today... I ran.  And it was good! Very good, actually.  Not sure how tomorrow will go... Going to attempt to get up in the morning and run...  May not happen.  I'm trying not to run two days in a row, but this week is a bit busy in the evenings, and I'm not sure how I'm going to fit my workouts in.  Husband uses the elliptical in the morning, so that's out.  Anyways, steady pace, didn't get worn out...  Really good light weight training afterwards!  Very happy about today's workout.  Turns out my little hiatus may have been just what I needed. :)

Now, on to pictures!  I've got a bunch from this weekend...  The Weatlh and Hellness Meeting and golfing, and I'll get those up soon, but for now, here's what I've got for June's photo challenge:

1. (Morning)
These are some of my morning essentials!  My robe (I lovelovelove soft, cozy robes!), eye cream, day solution (basically, sunscreen), moisturizer, vitamins and (even when I'm at home being lazy) sometimes perfume!  I love pretty smelling things.

2.  (Empty)
This picture was taken at the Health and Wellness Meeting! Lol! No, I wasn't drinking the Sangria, but many other attendees were.  There were several empty bottles of this stuff around Dena's kitchen.  I'm not a big Sangria fan, but apparently this stuff is pretty good, and it's very reasonable ($7ish/bottle!).  I think it's a grocery store find.  If you try it and like it, let me know!  Maybe it's worth a try. :)

3. (On Your Plate)

I played with my food today.  Sushi from How Do You Roll.  I'm addicted!!  This is brown rice in a seaweed wrap.  Inside is tuna, asparagus, cucumber, mandarin oranges and strawberries!  Sounds strange, but it's really yummy!!

I'm a day behind, but doing well so far for this month!  

We've made it through Monday. :)  And I got a lot done.  Grocery store- check.  Run- check.  Started minutes for work- check.  Made it through the day with a smile on my face- check!! If there were more things that I needed to do, they can wait! I'm happy with that list.  Successful day for me! I hope you all had a great day, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment