Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Pictures! & SO much more!!!

Here are some pictures from our lovely golfing outing this past Sunday...
"Four!"
Sang and me :)
Pretty (evil) course!
It really is pretty...  But really hard, especially when all you can really do is improve.

Now, some from the Weatlth & Hellness Meeting!



Not everyday you have an (off duty) police officer trying to pour Sangria down your throat!! Hahaha!!!

Now, on to a Very Special Announcement!!  Today is the wonderful Mr. and Mrs. Silveira's 2nd wedding anniversary...  Two years ago today, husband and I got lost on the way to their wedding (my fault), which we had flown to California to attend... :/ We headed to the reception site to wait for rest of the wedding party and guests to arrive.  It gave us a chance to walk the beautiful grounds and (we were really, really early) check out the super cute little town the reception was held in.  I'll find some pictures eventually and post them.  (Their wedding, and our weekend in California made for one of our most cherished trips to date!)  Anyways, at about this time two years ago, I was getting ready to give a speach at their special event.  I want to take a second to say how much I love Y'ALL!! My life certainly would not be the same if Josh hadn't decided to give Texas A&M University a try.  The two of you are great blessings to me.  Franchesca, I love you like a sister, and I'm so happy you have allowed me to be such a large part of your life while you've been in Texas!  Happy Anniversary to a beautiful couple, inside and out.

The Silveira's and me!


There's more... National Running Day...
... is apparently tomorrow!  FYI: getting up early to run today did not happen, but it will tomorrow.  In honor of it being National Running Day, I feel somewhat obligated to participate, and it's extra motivation to get my ass in gear.  I didn't run outside today and opted for the elliptical, a.c., t.v. and water...  Tomorrow evening is set aside for dinner with friends, so a.m. it will be.  :)  I'll keep you posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment