Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today, I'm sick and at home, so I'm not in the best mood, but I'll still find plenty of things to be thankful for, and, hopefully, it'll improve my mood a little.  And that will at least make me feel mentally better.

1.  I'm thankful (not for being sick, but) for having a rest day.  I'll be able to nap and catch up on reading.

2.  I'm thankful that I have a much needed hair appointment today.  It's bad....

3.  I'm thankful for the birthday trip husband booked for me.

4.  I'm thankful that we had a nice dinner with fun friends last night

5.  I'm thankful for the noticeable improvement in my running and that I've been consistent in my working out. :)

6.  I'm thankful that I was able to participate in National Running Day.

7.  I'm thankful for the ability to read.  I think it's sad that so many people can't read.  I wish I could help them.

All for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment