Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Vegas, Baby!



In 22 days, I will be in Las Vegas to celebrate my 28th birthday!  Not being a huge fan of getting older, I try to make the best out of birthdays by having lots of fun activities to celebrate with family and friends!  ...and, as many have put it, getting older certainly outweighs the alternative...  Vegas is such a fun city, and it hold so many wonderful memories for me.  It's even where Husband proposed to me! :)  Although we go a couple of times each year, Vegas just doesn't get old!  Husband and I go alone most of the time, but for this trip, we will be joined by a few of our friends!  I'm so excited about that!  We'll still have time to do our own thing, but we'll have a group for our pool day and enough people to pull off a fun night at a club!  All in all, I am getting more and more excited about this trip as each day goes by!  Vegas certainly isn't for everyone, but it is definitely for us!  Besides gambling and walking the strip (and watching all the crazy people), we make it to the occasional show, eat at amazing restaurants and make so many random, wonderful friends!

Not the best picture, but this is one I just found...  Anyways, this is what the background to our engagement looked like!  I'll post some pictures from our actual engagement at some point.  Probably for an anniversary of our engagement post in September.


This is the hotel we stay at most of the time! Love it!


And here are a few from our last trip:

Sorry for the poor quality...  But this is about the spot where we got engaged! :) <3

Yep, that would be a VERY nice hand at Pai Gow!!



Again, not the best quality, but I thought this was a pretty cool picture!!  Champagne in Vegas?  Why not?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment