Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday

  1. I am thankful that I didn't have to work yesterday!  It was a great day off!!  Pool time with friends to celebrate the 4th of July!
  2. I am thankful that tomorrow is Friday!
  3. Hopefully, I'll get to see lots of important people this weekend! :) Mom, Dad, Sang, Andrea, the little Lees, and other friends!
  4. I'm looking forward to Sunday's wine event at Perrine!!  That should be lots of fun!
  5. I am thankful for sunshine!!
  6. I am thankful for positive reminders that I get from all my friends on such a constant basis.  I love them, and they really help me so much!!
  7. I am thankful for the verse Romans 12:12: "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer."  Such great words to live by!!
Here are some pictures from our 4th of July Celebration!!
I'm going to try do a better job on my "thankful" posts... But for now, that'll do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment