Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Thankful on a Tuesday, too! :)

1. Good time with a good friend.  Had a special lunch date with my lovely friend, Anna!  I hadn't seen her in far too long, and one lunch date barely scratched the surface of all the things we needed to catch up on.  I have no doubt we will make up for the rest of it as soon as we can! :)

2.  So thankful (again) for my friends...  I love how sometimes people really come out of the woodwork, unexpectedly, and truly help you because they care. 

3.  Guess who gets tomorrow off!  I do!!  Thankful for that!

4.  Guess what I get to do on my day off!  Hang out at a pool party with my lovlies!!  Thankful for that!

5.  I am SO thankful that my Vegas is okay.  Thank you, Lord.  I was so worried.

6.  I am thankful that my birthday trip is coming up.  I love birthday festivities!  Not so happy about getting older, but I love the fun of a birthday!  Seeing family and friends and getting to go to Vegas this year for my birthday...  This will be a wonderful birthday!!

I know I'm supposed to save thankful posts for Thursdays, but I had an urge to do one today! :)  Be thankful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment