Tuesday, July 3, 2012

All Time Favorite

I wanted to share one of my all time very favorite quotes.  The quote is from the movie Secondhand Lions, and it is just amazing.  The movie is great.  I didn't want to watch it at first because it didn't seem like my "type" of movie (I really don't have a movie type, but I didn't think I'd like this one), but it turned out to be so wonderful for so many reasons.  I highly recommend it.  I randomly saw it on t.v. one day, but I wasn't going to watch it.  I'm so glad Husband insisted I give it a try.

Well, here are some of the most beautiful words you will ever hear:
"Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe the most.  That people are basically good.  That honor and courage and virtue mean everything; that power and money... money and power mean nothing.  That good always triumphs over evil.  And I want you to remember this... that love... true love never dies!  Remember that boy... remember that.  Doesn't matter if it's true or not, a man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in... got that?"

Love. That. Quote. I hope you like it, too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment