Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wednesday Golfing

So, today's 1/2 marathon training did get a day off (not on the schedule, but I sort of altered things this week).  But I did manage to get some 'exercise' in!  I don't really consider going to the golfing range exercise, but it is activity and using muscles that don't really otherwise get used, so it's something!  I can definitely see some improvement, especially over where I was a few months ago, but I still have so far to go...  The husband gave me some tips that he learned in his lesson, and, other than trying to think of 100 different things to do and not do, all while, of course, relaxing (ha!), it seemed to go pretty smoothly.  His pointers, along with the ones my dad gives me when we play, have helped me appreciate all that goes into the game, and therefore, makes me appreciate my improvement even more!  One day, I'll be a golfing force to be reckoned with!!  Hehehe...  I do think I managed to break a tee for about every 2 or 3 balls I hit.  :/

But the running will resume tomorrow.  It was fun to get out and do something different for a bit this evening though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment